Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dreams and kids.


I regret writing my semester paper about Asian Americans so early. One year later, there is so much material i could put into the appendix! But duh, let the past be the past.

The lyrics of this song are amazing.
Momma had a dream but she gave it up for me.

Sometimes i wonder if my parents had dreams.
They came to Germany, hoping for a better life. Of course they didn't give
up their dreams for us children, we just weren't there yet. But now,
i wonder if they think that the situation as it is is worth it. Haha,
when i think about how often my mom says that i am a bad daughter
I have my doubts =_=°
At least, they are living a better life. It's exhausting, but compared to life
in Vietnam, it sure is a lot better.
It's too hot there.

No comments:

Post a Comment