Monday, July 18, 2011

Numb3rs.

Can. be. so. hard. to. remember.

Went to a reggaeton/salsa party last friday with my friends and oh my gosh, that night was so good - the headache the day after weren't =_=
Did something for my self esteem when i danced with two guys and...haha first one liked to swirl me around quite a lot, gosh not something i was very eager on in my tipsy state haha

But then, there he was...the perfect dancer! It was so good although i probably made a fool out of myself haha but still, he asked me for my number and I tadaaaaa, gave him the wrong one!!!! lnef8q3hrz90!?E$
Not on purpose, why would I pass on this great dancer?! Bwah i'm so fed up with myself, I even thought i was 21 the whole night until Saturday afternoon when a friend pointed it out to me, that i'm only 20 -.-°
Epic. Fail.

So now, all I can do is either wait for the next salsa party and hope that he's there, not mad at me for giving him the wrong number, doesn't ignore me, uhm RECOGNIZES me and that I don't remember him being greater than he is hahaah - or, since the next salsa party is probably next week - i'm going to forget him and move on, come on, it's not a big deal. I only got asked for my number for the first time ever (which is kind of a fail?? haha) and screwed it up. Shit happens. A lot to me. haha.

Still deciding whether i should cherish the memories or just... neglect everything haha
OH MY GOSH there i am again, making a bigger deal out of it than it is. Okay, i'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment