Sunday, December 19, 2010

Clean room = clean mind.

It has been ages since I have felt this comfortable. ...well, it has been ages since I've cleaned my room LOL (seriously, it's not THAT bad ;)
Clothes just got out of the washing machine and they smell heavenly <3

I haven't really noticed that but they guys told me that last night. Yep, I got visited by my 'lovely' friends again. Their call beforehand? "Hey...do you have food?"
Whatever...i brought on my own because I've called one of them before out of boredom sooo...yeah we spent the night (they came around 11.30pm!) watching Schlag den Raab, they ate my lasagna and drank tea while I was - tadam - ironing my clothes! So the men enjoyed themselves while the woman was working...great, asian guys are so spoiled ;).
And all of a sudden they were buried in my bed sheets (this sounds so wrong ;D) because they loved the smell LOL it's Lenor, guys ;)

What else is there to say? I'm slacking in my chinese class...that's so bad!

Ach ja, btw we played Secret Santa with the IBM course and I got this awesomely cute bear with a awesomely soft blanket :)


And from the Schrottwichteln with Business Talks...lol, I drew this..
Sheepish thong
It normally doesn't hang on my desk lamp haha ;)
It was hella fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment