Monday, February 08, 2010

Debut Post

So this is my first post in my own personal blog.
Nobody is going to read this anyway :D

Ah, the beginning of a new week - and it just doesn't feel right. Finals are coming closer day by day (not to mention the results of the semester paper - already had a HORRIBLE nightmare about it) and even though I know I shouldn't spend too much time thinking about the things I want to do after graduation, I still do it. I should stop. Seriously.

Problem: I am a person who needs to know what is going to happen tomorrow so that I can concentrate on something and get my work done. I really hate that fact about me.

So what should I do after graduation, then? Prep course for the TOEFL in Santa Monica, California? Au-Pair in the US? Begin training to become a nurse? Intern in Munich for a year? Work? Study something, or anything for that matter?

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille.

(more like a waterfall for me these days)

No comments:

Post a Comment