Monday, February 08, 2010

Tired of Waiting

What a day.
Something is definitely wrong with me. I almost fell asleep in Geography tehe...hm, perhaps I should go to bed earlier. Not tonight, though. We have guests coming over...my future "in-laws" and my soon-to-be hubby.
Joke! We only fool around, that's the way we roll haha :)

I walked past a photography store today. Can't wait for my birthday to come! Canon EOS 450D, you'll be mine, soon <3

Oh, and today I realized how much I actually fcuked up my English exam. I mean, I really knew that I didn't do too well this time (guess I figured that one out when I had only 10minutes left and a whole translation to do duh -.-) but I am just upset about myself and want to throw the stupid exam into the trashcan. Hoping for better times, I guess.
New semester, new luck.
(just watched the new Cass MV with YEH and Khun. totally dislike him but YEH is awesome as ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment