Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ugh. Rant. In times like this the sky is falling down.

I am so upset. I'd rather be at Jessy's and spend the night watching Disney movies and ordering food. But nooo, I have to stay at home and STUDY. As if.

OH WHY IS TODAY SO HORRIBLE?!

I'm not throwing a fit here just because I am technically grounded tonight. On the bright side, I've read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 3 times in the past 2 days. Talk about occupying myself. And yes, I am a fast reader.

No, it all just falls together now. People I have really thought of as good friends disappointed me in the end and I now realize what a dumbass I was to neglect my friends who I've been with since class 5. Dumbass move, I know. I still talked to them and everything but I just kind of...drifted off, spend less time with them, more time with the others. I think I treasure them more now. Corny, overload!

The others just piss me off. First, it was only, let's call her A, who dropped me the second she had her "best friend" back. So technically I was a substitute.

And B...don't even start on her.

Too exhausted to write on.

Looking forward to Chinese New Year - year of the Tiger.
(For now I'll just turn up my music...)

No comments:

Post a Comment