Thursday, February 25, 2010

You just need enough endorphines

But I can give you some!
Today was the day I finally got my internet back! 26 unread mails, some facebook notifications...yeah, that's it.
But I am so glad because I've had like...nothing that kept me connected to the world...okay, that's an exaggeration ;)

Anyway...we're reading Catcher in the Rye in English now and I really like the book, RIP to JD Salinger.
It's witty and...well, I don't know any other word than "true" for it. Way better than our German lecture, but they can hardly be compared. One is set in Poland during the time of the Third Reich and the other one in the USA of the 1940ies...or so, I'll know more when I've finished the book. Only 15chapters to go!

Ah, what else...oh yeah, I caught a nasty cold. A really nasty cold. I can't breath and I somehow feel as if my brain doesn't get enough oxygen...yep, I'm feeling really dumb these days.Please let this be over soon.
My heater doesn't work, though...seems like I'll be ill for a few days...and I don't want to!


Argh, I'm sneezing all the time, what a nuisance. Bah.

A good immune system would be good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment