Sunday, February 28, 2010

A train station is where a bus stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, there is a work station...

Yeah, witty, right? I got it from my teacher per mail :)

So, I really have a work station here. Maths is due Thursday and I kind of have to learn a whole semester in 3days.oh my time management is miserable.

I started with our yearbook and oh my, it's complicated. But incredibly awesome at the same time because it's basically like making a magazine :)
 I have to admit, though, that I wanted to throw my PC out of the window because the programme was so frustrating! I'm completely new to Scribus and had to get used to it first but the result is worth it.

LOL, okay, the result is actually only a page with an ad. I had to stretch it and then crop it again and it was really frustrating. Now it looks good :)

Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment