Monday, May 24, 2010

Illusions.

Are we too naive?
I was looking through the "In the future..." section of our year book profiles and came across this: "meet the perfect Ken (Barbie is our theme) and marry him". Something about that bugged me.
 'perfect' doesn't grant your relationship to be perfect, does it?

"Perfect for me" would have been more...fitting, but that's just the old nit-picking me tehe.

But then, I wondered.
Are we too naive?
We are just out of school - well, technically - and our hope for the future: to be happy.
Probably all the hobos out there had that dream once too...yeah, reality is a bitch.

Also, that means, that they aren't happy now?Wouldn't there be a "stay happy" then?

As for me.

I am naive. Terribly naive, hoping everything will turn out fine for me - just like all the other graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment