Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday evenings.

I cannot believe how moody I can be!
Only this morning I was really happy. I do not even know the reason behind it but it doesn't really matter, does it?

 And then, as time went by, my mood subsided. Could it be because I got hit by too many balls in PE? I cannot stand volleyball. It is fun to play and all but I suck and that is bugging me a lot. Sometimes I do not even understand why I chose volleyball for the third and fourth semester. Oh right, because I am a person who puts others before myself. Which is, in general, not a bad thing. Except for this case. I would rather have basketball instead of volleyball, this way I would not humiliate myself every time I have to play the ball. 

Oh my, I really am pitiful, right? Meh.

I think I spend too much time on my blog. Which will eventually result in me being totally upset about myself. Yep. And then I will rant a lot. While doing that, I will discover more faults in my behavior. And then I will be frustrated. Been there, done that so many times before. 

This is so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment