Sunday, March 07, 2010

Momomomom

Suddenly I had the urge to blog something.
Saturday nights do that to me: instead of going to bed on time I turn into a workaholic.

But I was sooooo lazy today! The only thing I did was...hm, basically I spent the day subbing a few parts of "Down with Love" (an awesome TW-drama, btw!) in German and my...it's exhausting.
Normally, you just watch the clip, which is around 10minutes on viikii.net but when you actually sub it...then you spend about half an hour on one part. It's incredible! I'll just take it as an exercise for my interpreting skills :)

And then...I kept on being lazy haha ;)
I only cooked dinner and...oh, I ironed the clothes, guess I wasn't that lazy after all.
Although I probably should have studied for my test in "Religion" due Tuesday. It's not that much anyway...

Next Friday is my birthday. And I don't plan on doing anything...not in the mood.
I rather decorate my room....yep, I just took a shelf down, which was part of my desk...but I didn't like i anymore ^^°

So what do I need for my room...?
1. a mirror - very important
2. a bookshelf - yes, baby! I definitely need this one for all my books. I just love it when I can look at all my books at once, it makes me happy :)
3. uhm...I think that's it...oh! No, I need curtains, too :)
4. wall decoration...what about a wall tatoo?
5. Something to put at the place where I took the shelf from...the place looks empty now..and very...pink-ish...whatever...

I bought the InStyle yesterday and my...what a waste of money =__=
All the photo shoots and whatnot are awesome and amazing but the clothes they are displaying are...let's say that not everybody could afford them...it's just that the ads make you swoon and dream and go all "i NEED this bag, i'd do anything for it!". Or pay anything for that matter.

I just like to look at all the model shots. Like...the Burberry shoot with Emma Watson. I already knew it before but seeing it again in a magazine..nice, Emma Watson really is pretty : )

And there was this ad that I loved...sems like my love wasn't that deep cause I can't even remember it...I just know that it had the Eiffeltower in the background...hm, was it a perfume?

The actual amount of pages that I liked was...probably 10 of 282pages. Yep, I already said it: a waste of time and money.

Can't believe that I was interested in working at a fashion magazine not long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment